Our journey to visit each of Vermont's 251 cities and towns. You can check our progress at www.vt251.com/user/jkg0679.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Williamstown, Vermont

We didn't have to venture very far home to visit Williamstown. Actually, I lived in Williamstown for about three months when my daughter was a baby. However, this was my first visit to T-Time Driving Range and Knight's Spider Web Farm.

First was T-Time Driving Range

As hard as I tried, I couldn't get any balls past the 100 yard marker.

Tyler had a blast!

The ball machine with a large number of solar panels in the background
(there are many more solar panels than what is pictured here).

The golf clubs Anthony bought me for my last birthday.
I'm slowly learning.

I was happy to find a pink ball basket! :)


Next up was Knight's Spider Web Farm

Spiders at Work!

Knight's Spider Web Farm

Entrance to the Spider Web Farm shop.

These are the "canvases" where spiders are hard at work
creating the webs that Will Knight will turn into artwork.

Spider Crossing


No comments:

Post a Comment