Our journey to visit each of Vermont's 251 cities and towns. You can check our progress at www.vt251.com/user/jkg0679.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Derby, Vermont

You can't get much further north in Vermont, or even the United States, than Derby. Located along the Canadian border, this small town has some quaint places to shop and eat.

We did a little shopping at Anthony's cousin's shop, Primitive Place. I truly could spend a ton of money in this store! Here are a couple of my goodies I found there:




The star was hand-painted by the store owner!
Next, we at at the Cow Palace:





Finally we stopped at the Border Lounge for a few drinks with my cousin. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos, but you can see some by clicking the link and going to their Facebook page. And if you drink a little too much, you can stay the night at the adjoining Border Motel! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment